Wow! What a fantastic meeting we had on Sunday, November 15th. Overall, this was a fourth and final voters meeting for 2020. Our annual Governing Board Elections were held and we are pleased to announce that Karth Barr, and Donna Stefinsky were elected to a 3-year term beginning January 2021. Congratulations and Welcome to both!
In addition, the 2021 budget was unanimously approved as presented by Steve Shaykin. Pat Donahue shared some brief Elder updates, and lastly Pastor Meyer discussed what to expect over the coming months regarding the Intentional Interim Ministry. Look forward to more information on this topic from Pastor Meyer in the coming weeks.
God is good and He continues to watch over and care for Holy Cross and all of His people throughout the world! Be encouraged that He absolutely has a plan for Holy Cross and He is already preparing us for that plan! Scripture is crystal clear on this in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” May your hearts be filled with Joy as we move forward in faith together!
In Christ, Holy Cross Governing Board
- Navigate to https://holycrosscary.org/wp-admin/
- Login with your username and password.
- Click Posts> Add New
- Add the Bulletin’s Date in the “Add title” area, then select “Weekly Bulletin” in the Categories section on the right. And finally Click the + (plus sign) next to “Start writing or type / to choose a block”, and select “File”. You may need to search for it, using the search box, if this is your first time performing these tasks or if you haven’t used the File block for a while in other documents.
- After the File block is created you can click Upload, to upload the Bulletin file from your local computer.
- Once the file is uploaded, this could take some time depending on your internet connection and the size of the file. You will be able to Edit the file name displayed.
- Click Publish in the Upper Right-hand corner
- Optional (Future or Back-dating posts). You can expand the Publish section, which will default to “Immediately”. However, for this example I am setting the publish(ed) date to October 18, 2020 (midnight). Click “Publish” again to finish the post.