Skip to the content
- Navigate to https://holycrosscary.org/wp-admin/
- Login with your username and password.
- Click Posts> Add New
- Add the Bulletin’s Date in the “Add title” area, then select “Weekly Bulletin” in the Categories section on the right. And finally Click the + (plus sign) next to “Start writing or type / to choose a block”, and select “File”. You may need to search for it, using the search box, if this is your first time performing these tasks or if you haven’t used the File block for a while in other documents.
- After the File block is created you can click Upload, to upload the Bulletin file from your local computer.
- Once the file is uploaded, this could take some time depending on your internet connection and the size of the file. You will be able to Edit the file name displayed.
- Click Publish in the Upper Right-hand corner
- Optional (Future or Back-dating posts). You can expand the Publish section, which will default to “Immediately”. However, for this example I am setting the publish(ed) date to October 18, 2020 (midnight). Click “Publish” again to finish the post.